Mumbai:

They say na opposites attract each other and this seems to be coming true where this year a tremendous director-actor duo will be seen collaborating. Actually writer-director-producer Nandita Das has joined hands with comedy king Kapil Sharma for his upcoming film. Kapil Sharma will be seen in a never-before-seen avatar in the film where he will be seen as a delivery food rider. Actress Shahana Goswami will be seen opposite Kapil Sharma who will play his wife in the film. The film will be produced by Applause Entertainment and Nandita Das Initiatives. The shooting of the film will begin later this month in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

Kapil Sharma will be seen in director Nandita Das’s film

Supremely talented writer-director-producer and actor Nandita Das says that an attempt has been made in the film to show what is hidden in the eyes of the common people, and for this a tremendous cast and crew have come together. One day Kapil Sharma suddenly emerged on my screen, I have not seen his show, but I could see him completely representing the ‘aam aadmi’. Even if he is not one of them. I am sure he will surprise himself as well as everyone else with his natural outspokenness. I am extremely looking forward to working with an amazing actress Shahana again, and have found a true producing partner in Sameer (Nair).

Also know – Amitabh Bachchan was deeply shocked by the death of Bappi Lahiri

At the same time, Sameer Nair, CEO of Applause Entertainment, says, Nandita first told us this idea in short. We liked it so much that we encouraged them to expand it into a full feature. We are happy to say that this idea is growing into a wonderful film that depicts the lives of the invisible, ‘ordinary’ people who really run this country and our economy. When we see our protagonist struggling in a different digital sequence, it is man vs machine. But we are very excited to see Kapil Sharma and Shahana in a completely new role in this Nandita directorial film with a very human approach.

Kapil Sharma said I am very excited about this project

Kapil Sharma says, I am very excited about this project, not because I am doing a film, but because I am doing Nandita Das’s film, which I have done as both an actor and director. have seen. He has a very different and profound way of looking at things. So my job as an actor is to do only what she tells me to do. His work is very different from mine and I am glad that the audience will get to see a new side of me. An artist always tries to do something different. The people behind the project, Nandita Das and Sameer Nair, are both extremely passionate and expert in their work, so I am really excited to work in this film.

Shahana Goswami –

Shahana Goswami says that, after Firaaq, I am extremely excited to work with Nandita again and also look forward to working with Kapil as I know he will bring a certain ease to the character. I am grateful to Applause for supporting and nurturing Nandita’s vision as well as for making me a part of this journey. I am looking forward to this collaboration with Nandita as my captain and guide and so many talented crew members.



related article