Angad Hasija seen in Fakir music video

IANS , Edited By : IANS , Updated on: 13 Mar 2022, 03:55:01 PM

Angad Haija

(source: IANS) (Photo Credit: (source: IANS))

Mumbai: Popular actor Angad Hasija, who has been a part of several music videos and television shows recently, has presented a music video titled Fakir.

Speaking about the song he says that it is produced by White Hills Production and directed by Robbie Singh. He is one of the best production house in Punjab and also works with Diljit Dosanjh. When I got the offer, my first thought was that I can’t miss it. Fakir is a sad song, shot wonderfully by the director. My experience was great.

This was my first video with Aaliyah Hamidi. After this song, another project is coming soon where I am working with her. We had a lot of fun while shooting. People are loving this song and the video is being appreciated by many on social media as well.

Music videos have been trending for a long time – why do you think every actor is doing a music video?

I don’t know about others but I love doing music videos. My good friend Sara Khan and I have added a lot to music videos.

Speaking about the role of music in his life, Angad says that music plays an important role in everyone’s life. I remember my childhood days when I listen to old songs, especially the moments when my mom and dad used to take me in the car. Music helps you stay connected with the times.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.



First Published : 13 Mar 2022, 03:55:01 PM

For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.