Today is the death anniversary of Arjun Kapoor’s mother Mona Kapoor and on this special occasion, Anshula Kapoor has shared an emotional post remembering her mother.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Akanksha Tiwari , Updated on: 25 Mar 2022, 04:54:00 PM

anshula post

Arjun Kapoor’s sister Anshula remembers her mother, wrote an emotional post (Photo Credit: Photo- @anshulakapoor Instagram)

new Delhi:

Anshula Kapoor, sister of Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor, may not have entered films, but her fan following on social media is no less than an actress. Today is the death anniversary of Arjun Kapoor’s mother Mona Kapoor and on this special occasion, Anshula Kapoor has shared an emotional post remembering her mother. Along with this post, Anshula has also shared a picture of her childhood in which she is seen with her mother and brother.

Read also: Debina Bonnerjee’s baby shower, flaunts baby bump in traditional Bengali look


Remembering her mother, Anshula Kapoor wrote in the post, ‘I remember all this. I miss every day things we did together… I miss sitting in your bed, having dinner and watching TV. I miss talking to your ears continuously for hours. I miss waiting for you to come home from work so that we can talk about our days.. I miss you brother and me stop arguing. I miss having natural ice cream with you. I miss dreaming with you. I remember how safe and loved I felt with you. I miss your voice, I miss your hug.


Anshula Kapoor further wrote in the post, ’10 years ago today, our world, as we knew it, fell apart and ceased to exist. I held your hand for the last time 10 years ago today.



related article

First Published : 25 Mar 2022, 04:54:00 PM

For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.