Mumbai: Gone Kesh, starring Shweta Tripathi in the lead role, recently completed three years of its release.

On the occasion, the actress shared some memories from the film and said that the film has acted as a reminder for her. People often take things lightly in their life, every person should accept themselves.

Shweta, who plays the role of Enakshi Dasgupta in the film, said, “I wanted the audience to experience the journey of Enakshi Dasgupta with me. Watch their journey of loss, fear and acceptance. The film made me realize that we take many things lightly in life. Sadly, I had no idea about balding myself. Therefore, such a film allows you to understand and empathize with others even more.

He said that the film has given an important message of being comfortable in your own skin and being proud of yourself. It restored my faith in accepting myself above and beyond beauty standards. Because if you do that, you’ve already won the game. This is a powerful message to take home. However, I understand that it is easier said than done.

Talking about her compliments, Shweta said that after the release of Gone Kesh, many girls and boys came up to me. It was the most satisfying feeling as an actor as they could relate to me. For me, this is the biggest reward for connecting fans to my character.

Meanwhile, Shweta Tripathi is shooting in Kashmir for the adaptation of The Cleaning Day Saaf. He also has Mirzapur 3, Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen 2, Gone Game 2, Escape Live, Makuchoos and M for Mafia in the pipeline.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.