Mumbai: Actress Vaishnavi Ganatra, (who is currently seen as Priya in Rajan Shahi’s Woh To Hai Albela) is not only the youngest on the show but also the youngest on the sets.

No wonder, her co-stars, especially Hiba Nawab and Shaheer Sheikh, pamper her so much.

Praising Shaheer who plays Krishna Kanha Choudhary in the show and Hiba as Sayuri Sharma, Vaishnavi further said, “Both Shaheer and Hiba treat me as if I am the apple of their eyes. They pamper me so much. Plus, both tell a lot of jokes all the time- these guys never let me feel like I’m too young, in fact they treat me like my age around me and make me feel included all the time. Well that’s a cute gesture!

We joke with each other and make funny videos of each other all the time! This is hilarious! The way they joke on occasion is amazing and I keep capturing all these precious moments on my phone so that we can remember it and laugh later. It’s a blessing that this beauteous-beabel pair has come into my life!

Since the name of the show is Woh Toh Hai Albela, we asked her who is the most believable-character on the sets (outside the camera), to which Vaishnavi said, Honestly, it is a very difficult question, because all of us have There is such a good bonding that I can be short of words to explain. I really feel like I am shooting with my family members and as I have known them for ages! Indeed, we are all Albela and Albeli.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.