Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga’s ex-boyfriend Christian Carino has opened up about Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s relationship with actress Amber Heard.

The actress dated the tech entrepreneur for a year after splitting from Hollywood star Johnny Depp in May 2016, reports Ace Showbiz, but her former agent said she didn’t love him.

During a case hearing on Wednesday, April 27, Carino testified in a recorded video that was produced in a Virginia court.

The agent confirmed that Amber had an affair with Musk at one point, but is no longer involved with him.

Amber sent Carino a message that I hate when things are public. I am very sad

Carino wrote in his reply, you were not in love with him and you told me many times that you are alone so be with him.

Heard continued, “I know, but I wanted time in my own time for the matter to settle down.” Christian then told Amber that if she stopped dating people, she would avoid attracting anyone’s attention to her.

Heard also wrote at the time, “I’ve written a lot of notes, can you give him one?” I want him to know that I love him. In another post from September 2017, he mentioned Johnny and wrote that God I miss him a lot.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.