Kannada star Kiccha Sudeep responds to Ajay Devgan’s tweet

IANS , Edited By : IANS , Updated on: 27 Apr 2022, 08:50:01 PM

Kiccha Sudeep

(source: IANS) (Photo Credit: (source: IANS))

Chennai: Kannada star Kiccha Sudeep on Wednesday clarified to actor Ajay Devgn that the statement he made regarding Hindi was completely different from what Ajay Devgn understood.

Clarifying Ajay Devgan’s tweet on Twitter, Sudeep wrote, Hello Ajay Devgan sir. The context of why I said that line is completely different from the way I think my statement reached you.

“I love and respect every language of my country,” he said. I would like to put an end to this matter. Lots of love and best wishes to you always. Hope to meet you soon.

He further said, Sir, I have understood the post sent by you in Hindi. This is because we all have respected, loved and learned Hindi a lot. But I was also wondering what would happen if my response was typed in Kannada. Are we not from India sir?

Ajay Devgan replied, Hi Kichcha Sudeep, you are a friend. Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. I have always considered the film industry as one. We respect all languages ​​and we expect everyone to respect our language too.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.





First Published : 27 Apr 2022, 08:50:01 PM


For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.