Palak Tiwari has recently said something about the comment made by Shweta Tiwari’s ex-husband Abhinav Kohli.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Vaishnavi Dwivedi , Updated on: 25 Apr 2022, 08:41:28 AM

palak tiwari

Palak Tiwari (Photo Credit: Social Media)

New Delhi :

TV industry’s top actress Shweta Tiwari is known for her acting. He has done many superhit serials and reality shows. At the same time, his daughter Palak Tiwari has also made her mark in the acting world. Palak’s fan following is amazing. At the same time, recently the actress has responded to the controversial statement of ex-husband Abhinav Kohli on her mother Shweta Tiwari. Palak told that her mother struggled a lot in her life and she wants to be her mother’s support.

Palak Tiwari told why mother Shweta Tiwari used to leave brother Reyansh alone at home?

Let us tell you, this recent interview of Palak Tiwari is being discussed a lot. He said in this interview that I know that my mother does not like to keep Reyansh at home, even if it is only for one night. They have a very sweet relationship. If someone else in the family was earning according to her, she would have stayed in the house with him and I want the same for my brother. I know she leaves him and goes to work so that she can feed us and I know she works so hard. I want to remove from I really want to be able enough and earn enough so that I can spend my whole life on my brother and his education. I can pay my mother’s, my maternal grandfather’s medical bill and my grandmother’s medical bill. I hope they never come. Whatever my family needs, I want to be the person they can count on.

Also know – Team member happy with the success of the film KGF 2, said, this is just the beginning

Let us tell you that Palak has said these things about the comment made by Shweta Tiwari’s ex-husband Abhinav Kohli. Abhinav had said that leaving son Reyansh alone in the house, she herself is doing Khatron Ke Khiladi, in response to which Palak did all these things.





related article

First Published : 25 Apr 2022, 08:41:28 AM


For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.