Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor were talked about in a chat before the release of the film ‘Highway’ in 2014. During this, Ranbir Kapoor had asked many questions to Alia.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Vaishnavi Dwivedi , Updated on: 24 Apr 2022, 09:59:26 AM

Alia

Alia Bhatt (Photo Credit: Instaid)

New Delhi :

Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor got married recently. Both had dated each other for a long time. After dating each other for 5 years, this couple decided to get married. Even before dating Alia, Ranbir Kapoor was crazy. She often blushed in the name of Ranbir. Fans of both were also very much liked. Now soon this couple will be seen rocking the screen too. Recently, the conversation of Alia and Ranbir during the chat show has come to the fore, in which the actor asked many provocative questions to Alia. Hearing this, the fans of the actress (Alia Bhatt) are going to be quite entertained.

Also know – Lata Mangeshkar’s father married two real sisters because of this reason, know the reason


Let us tell you that before the release of the film ‘Highway’ in 2014, both had talked in a chat. During this, Ranbir Kapoor asked Alia Bhatt, what do you think about love? How important is love to you? Right now you are among those girls who say ‘No, no, I am focusing on my career’. In response to this, Alia said, no, I am not saying this. I haven’t received it yet. I have never been in love. I don’t think so, at least. But I hope so. After this question, Ranbir Kapoor asked in another question, would you marry someone who does not want you to act? Aaliya said on this, no. I probably won’t be acting for the rest of my life. But I want to act as long as I want and if someone doesn’t want me to do so, they mean they don’t want me. The chat of both is becoming increasingly viral.





related article

First Published : 24 Apr 2022, 09:59:26 AM


For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.