Mumbai: As he found his audience and successfully catered to them with new age content on OTT that gave him a great opportunity to hone his career as an actor, Bobby Deol shares how his kids played a role in it. played.

Talking to IANS, Bobby said that even though every film and project has its own destiny, it is important to adjust with the new generation of audience and their sensitivity.

The actor made his OTT debut with the Netflix Original Class F 83, followed by the massive success of the web series Ashram and the web film Love Hostel.

Asked how he gets the understanding of the new age audience, Bobby told IANS, “Though I have to admit that all the projects happened because I was in the right place at the right time, as an actor, my We also believe that we should be in tune with the growing audience. As an actor and person, I am evolving, so as our audience, their sensibilities are changing.

The biggest advantage I have is my children. They are teenagers and they watch a lot of content on OTT platforms. So I have a fair idea of ​​what kind of content the youth are watching. It’s easy to get the pulse of his audience, in our house, it’s full of youth.

However, when I decide to do a show or a film, it is entirely my decision. I only do things that I feel connected to as an actor. My kids definitely support me. But I decide on my projects quite independently.

The actor is now gearing up for two projects, the Netflix original Penthouse and the feature film Animal.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.