Mumbai: Actress and model Karishma Kotak will soon be seen in the techno thriller Iraah. The actress has also shared her experience regarding this.

Produced by Sam Bhattacharjee, the film is based on the concept of Artificial Intelligence.

This Indo-British production also stars Rohit Roy, Amit Chana, Fagun Thakrar and Rajesh Sharma in lead roles.

Says Karishma Kotak, The role I have played in the film is very close to my heart and it is a very interesting character. I definitely think this film is going to surprise everyone. I don’t think Indian cinema has seen a film like this. It was definitely different and challenging for Rohit Bose Roy as well. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Born and brought up in London, Karisma made her debut in the Telugu film Shankar Dada Zindabad. After that he has worked in many films.

Sharing about her experience working in the film, she adds, “My experience working in this film was amazing. Firstly, working in London is amazing because I was born and raised here so I love supporting the directors and producers who work here. It was great working with Amit Chana. It was great working with the cast and crew.

With more theatrical releases in 2022, the team of Iraah is hopeful that their film will definitely release in theatres.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be of the news agency itself.