Shahrukh Khan (SHAH RUKH KHAN) shared the secret of his heart during a recent Instagram live session.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Vaishnavi Dwivedi , Updated on: 27 Jun 2022, 11:47:47 PM

KING KHAN

SHAH RUKH KHAN (Photo Credit: Social Media)

New Delhi :

Bollywood’s veteran actor Shahrukh Khan (SHAH RUKH KHAN) is a settled person of a best actor. He has made a place in the hearts of his fans with his brilliant films. People like his movies very much. That’s why his films break the biggest records as soon as they come on the screen. His character in his films has always been appreciated with liking. The character of the actor who has got the most love is his romantic character played in romantic films.

For a long time, the question is arising in the minds of the fans whether the king of romance will still play romantic characters in films. During a recent Instagram live session, Shahrukh Khan (SHAH RUKH KHAN) has also been questioned on this, which the actor has smartly answered.


Also know – The fever of changing weather on Mouni Roy, the temperature of social media is high

Actually, the actor (SHAH RUKH KHAN) was asked whether he ever wanted to play a character like Rahul or Raj? To which the actor said, ‘I don’t want to sound weird, but I do not remember when was the last time I played the role of Rahul. All I can remember is, ‘Rahul, Naam Toh Suna Hoga.’ So, I don’t remember the roles/characters. Also, I feel that I am too old to do romantic films now.

It’s weird sometimes. I remember, many years ago, I was working in a film and the actress in front of me was much younger than me. It was strange to do romantic scenes with him. I’m a little shy. But then you are an actor. I have to imagine that I am his age. Maybe characters like Rahul or Raj are meant for younger people.





related article

First Published : 27 Jun 2022, 11:47:47 PM


For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.