Mumbai: Actress Sunny Leone says getting a chance to work with filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is no less than a dream come true.

Sunny shared a picture with Anurag on Instagram and said that her journey in the Hindi film industry has never been easier.

Yes I have a smile on my face because dreams do come true. Never in a million years did I think that someone as wonderful as Anurag Kashyap would take any chances on me. My journey has been wonderful but by no means easy.

She said, “After so many years in India and Bollywood, I got a call asking if I will audition for Anurag’s film.

The 41-year-old actress says she can never forget that Anurag took this chance.

Although Sunny Leone did not share the details of the film.

Sunny, whose real name is Karanjit Kaur, made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with Pooja Bhatt’s thriller Jism 2 and went on to star in the films Jackpot, Ragini MMS 2, Ek Paheli Leela and Mastizaade.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be with the news agency itself.