Recently, it was reported that Shraddha Arya will be seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Shubhrangi Goyal , Updated on: 27 Aug 2022, 05:55:22 PM

Shraddha Arya

Shraddha Arya (Photo Credit: social media)

highlights

  • dance reality show will be back soon
  • Maniesh Paul will host the show
  • Shraddha Arya shared a big note

Mumbai:

Dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Jhalak Dikhla Jaa) All set to make a comeback on screen with its 10th season. Big celebrities of the TV world have participated in the show. Meanwhile, in the past, it was reported that Shraddha Arya (Shraddha Arya) She will be seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. But let us tell you that due to some reasons now she is not participating in this show. Let us tell you about it in detail. Shraddha has told that it will be difficult for her to do two shows and she needs time for herself and her married life.

In one of her notes, Shraddha Arya confirmed that she will not be a part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, adding that she will not be a part of Ekta Kapoor’s Kundali Bhagya. (Kundli Bhagya) are busy. He further wrote, ‘I know you all are sad (my fans) but it is true… I am not a part of Jhalak 10. I know you wish me well, but please know, now after giving 24 days to the horoscope and only 6 days for me and my married life… I have no time left to spend anywhere else. I can do both shows by making my life really difficult, but then I will not be able to do either of the two shows properly. But at the same time, if I do Jhalak’s show then I have to win in Jhalak. Pausing his post, he wrote, Hope you all understand.

read this also-This look of Janhvi Kapoor created a ruckus on the internet, photos went viral

Maniesh Paul will host the show

On the other hand, if we talk about the confirmed contestants of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 10, this time Dheeraj Dhoopar, Gashmir Mahajani, Niti Taylor, Shilpa Shinde, Ali Asgar, Faisal Sheikh, Amrita Khanvilkar, Gunjan Sinha, Rubina Dilaik, Nia Sharma, Paras Kalnawat will be in the show. And Zoravar Kalra will be seen. The show will have Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Nora Fatehi as judges and Maniesh Paul, who has hosted the last 5 seasons of the show, will once again return as the host.






related article

First Published : 27 Aug 2022, 05:55:22 PM



For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.