Even after the success of his two films ‘The Kashmir Files’ and ‘Karthikeya 2’, Anupam Kher has stopped getting offers from big banners under Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra and Sajid Nadiadwala.

News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Apoorv Srivastava , Updated on: 27 Aug 2022, 05:19:58 PM

anupam kher says he is grateful to his wife kirron kher and son sikandar kher for keeping him ground

Why Anupam does not appear in mainstream Hindi films, know the reason (Photo Credit: Social Media)

New Delhi:

Veteran actor Anupam Kher, who has worked in more than 500 films till date. He recently told about his non-appearance in mainstream Hindi films. Even after the success of his two films ‘The Kashmir Files’ and ‘Kartikey 2’, the actor says he enjoys Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra and Sajid Nadiadwala. Sajid Nadiawala) has stopped getting offers from big banners. Also, he will next be seen in Sooraj Barjatya’s film Unchai.

‘Kuch kuch hota hai’, ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, produced by Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra. He has appeared in many hit films like ‘Veer Zaara’. Recalling the old days, Anupam told that although he used to be her ‘darling’, things have changed due to unknown reasons.

During an interview, Anupam had told that, “I am not a part of mainstream cinema in India today. I am not doing any Karan Johar film, I am not doing any Sajid Nadiadwala film, I am not doing any Aditya Chopra film. I am not doing because the offers haven’t come. I was dear to all these people. I have done everyone’s films. But I am not blaming them for not casting me anymore. Because they are not casting me in their films. Well, I found a way where I did a Tamil film called ‘Connect’, I did a Telugu film called ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’. I have also done Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Unchai’.”

Also read – ‘How so many clothes today…?’ People were surprised to see Urfi Javed in this look

Let us tell you that Anupam Kher will next be seen in Kangana Ranaut’s upcoming period drama film ‘Emergency’. In the film, she played the role of Jai Prakash Narayan, while Kangana will be seen as Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Apart from this, he also has ‘Shiv Shastri Balboa’ and ‘Unchai’.






related article

First Published : 27 Aug 2022, 05:19:58 PM



For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.