News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Shubhrangi Goyal , Updated on: 29 Sep 2022, 10:04:04 PM

Vivek Agnihotri

Vivek Agnihotri (Photo Credit: social media)

Mumbai:

Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri (Vivek Agnihotri) He is often in the headlines for his statements. In a recent interview, Karan Johar (Karan Johar) A tremendous disclosure has been made about the show Koffee with Karan. In a recent interview, he has called the show a bullshit. He said, Karan Johar’s infamous show is known for making unintentional revelations about Bollywood celebrities. Many times, during the show, many personal and intimate revelations of the actors also come to the fore and some of them are often related to sex. Karan recently completed the seventh season of Koffee With Karan.

When asked about joining Koffee With Karan, was she ever invited. Vivek Agnihotri told Brute India, “It depends, I mean, if it is the kind of show it is right now, then of course, I will not go because I have nothing to contribute. I mean, I can’t talk, I’m over middle aged now, I have two kids, so I don’t… sex isn’t a priority in my life. And I would find it strange to sit there because it is so artificial.

‘It’s not only sex in my life’

Vivek Agnihotri further said, I can speak on any subject, be it sex or any other subject? We can do that, I have no problem. But it is the only center… so… I am very spiritual, I am not too interested in sex, although I enjoy it with my wife. But I’m not… It’s not that my life revolves only around sex and who is leaving who, and who is sleeping with whom. He said, I think there will be bullshit programme, no one is related to it, you are doing it only for your inner circle, for your friends and to please each other, and some channels are paying for it. Huh. People can see that’s a problem, you know. So if people get upset with all these news anchors shouting unnecessarily, then I guess these two are exchanging notes.






related article

First Published : 29 Sep 2022, 10:04:04 PM



For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.