News Nation Bureau , Edited By : Shubhrangi Goyal , Updated on: 06 Oct 2022, 12:45:52 PM

0798056ut

Kamal Hasan watched Ponniyin Selvan 1,Diya movie review (Photo Credit: Social Media)

New Delhi:

Veteran actor Kamal Haasan recently watched the film at a special screening of Ponniyin Selvan 1 along with lead actors Karthi and Vikram. After the screening, the actor addressed the media and talked about the film and its achievement. The actor said, ‘I am happy as I have made this film. This is true in a sense because Tamil cinema has made this film. I was amazed by the film as a fan, and I think fans of Tamil cinema will feel the same way about the film. In the beginning of the film there is a voiceover in my voice about the ‘Golden Age’… I want to remember it now. I think this is the golden age of Tamil cinema, and as a Tamil artist and filmmaker, I am very proud of it.”

Kamal continued, “Healthy competition and jealousy are good in a way, but there is no real joy in rejoicing in another person’s downfall because we are all riding on this ship. And if it sinks, I will.” Will go down with it too. If this film wins, I know I will get a small share of its success.

Also read – Bigg Boss 16: Sajid Khan is now accused of Jiya Khan’s sister Karishma, said- cried a lot…

Earlier, at the audio launch of Ponniyin Selvan, Kamal Haasan had said that he wanted to make Ponniyin Selvan back in the 90s. Kamal also revealed that he wanted to play the role of Karthi in Vallavarayan Vanthiyathevan (PS1). Now, speaking about the same, Kamal said, “As I said earlier, I wanted to play the role of Vanthiyathevan, and Shivaji sir said that I should do the role of Karikalan. I think the actors have done a great job. I know how hard it is to capture those battle scenes. ,

Now it remains to be seen how this film made by Mani Ratnam shows amazing at the box office.






related article

First Published : 06 Oct 2022, 12:45:52 PM



For all the latest Entertainment News, Bollywood NewsDownload News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.